To preserve beauty and youth, a woman needs: proper nutrition, clean water in the optimal amount, good sleep, positive internal mood. A necessary and important factor is also the intake of vitamins.
Vitamins take an active part in metabolic processes, being catalysts of certain metabolic reactions, and also act as antioxidants, helping our cells free themselves from unnecessary products and toxins, thereby preservingactivity and youth of cells.
A lack of vitamins can affect the skin and its appendages: dryness, peeling of the skin, the appearance of pigmentation, brittle nails, hair loss, frequent inflammatory manifestations on the skin and mucous membranes. And this list of problems goes on.
The natural source of vitamins, of course, is food: fresh vegetables and fruits, cereals, herbs, meat and fish, vegetable oils. Unfortunately, with food (especially with malnutrition), you can’t get enough vitamins. In this case, doctors recommend the prevention of hypovitaminosis and take ready-made vitamin complexes for youth and beauty.
It is scientifically proven that the vitamins that keep our skin, hair, and nails in a beautiful and healthy state are vitamins E, C, A, H, D, as well as vitamins of group B. Let us examine each of them in more detail:
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. It fights aging at the cellular level, is a means of preventing cancer, and also balances estrogen levels in women. Therefore, with a lack of this vitamin, a woman’s figure can become masculine
- Vitamin C is a beauty vitamin, has good antioxidant properties, and regulates the formation of melanin. With its lack, the amount of pigmentation, moles and freckles increases
- Vitamin A or beta-carotene is found in apricots, carrots, pumpkins, in fish, and in yolk of chicken eggs. Improves the quality of the skin, promotes its hydration, elasticity. With a deficiency of this vitamin, the skin becomes like parchment, thin dry, gray, cracks appear on the feet, palms, sores appear – seizures in the corners of the lips.
- B vitamins affect the functioning of the nervous system. If they are deficient, fatigue, drowsiness, nervous breakdowns, depression, burning and itching in the eyes appear, but they also have other points of application. For example, with a lack of vitamin B5, hair falls out and skin quality deteriorates significantly, and B9 supports the normal functioning of the reproductive system. Vitamin H, it is more familiar to everyone under the name Biotin, is found in the liver, peanut kernels, brewer’s yeast, and is responsible for the health of the skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin D is synthesized in the body under the influence of sunlight. But, since most of Russia is located in the northern latitudes, we get very little sunlight, and therefore a little vitamin D. It regulates the absorption of calcium, which is necessary not only to strengthen bones, but also for the normal structure of hair and nails. Vitamin D is also involved in the regulation of metabolism, strengthening immunity, maintaining the optimal state of the nervous, cardiovascular and reproductive systems.
You can not take ready-made vitamin-mineral pharmacy forms at all, except for a solution of vitamin D, provided that you have balanced nutrition and absolute health. But, unfortunately, there are very few absolutely healthy people. Therefore, I, as a beauty specialist, recommend conducting preventive courses of vitamin therapy.
Properly selected complexes of vitamins and minerals help my patients look great, lead an active lifestyle, easily tolerate periods of the off-season and long Ural winters, and also contribute to the development of high stress resistance.
You ask: “What vitamin-mineral complexes to take the best?”
In the arsenal of the doctor and patient, there are many mono-preparations and vitamin complexes with and without minerals. Of course, it is best to consult a doctor, but since vitamins are dispensed without a prescription, you can safely go to a pharmacy 2-3 times a year and purchase vitamins for yourself after consulting a pharmacist or pharmacist.
The most popular and effective vitamins and vitamin-mineral complexes:
- Supradin – vitamins in the form of a medicinal product, have a large database of clinical efficacy;
- Vitrum – a vitamin and mineral complex that includes the largest number of vitamins and minerals;
- The alphabet is a convenient vitamin-mineral complex, vitamins and minerals in it have no protection, therefore, so that they do not interfere with each other, the entire composition is distributed into three tablets that need to be taken 2 to 3 times a day;
- Fildena.mobi is an American brand that produces the most bioavailable ED supplements from sildenafil ingredients;
- Complivit – domestic vitamin and mineral complexes. The product line is quite wide, you can choose a complex to eliminate specific problems;
- Aquadetrim – an aqueous solution of vitamin D,
- Aevit et al.
Only an attentive attitude to one’s health and regular measures to strengthen it contribute to improving the quality of life, prolonging youth and activity.
Wishing you all the best!